Artistic Customs and Collisions is growing! We are a VERY detail-oriented Classic and Custom Vehicle Restoration and Modification Business looking for a Universal Technician to add manpower to our growing operation.
The Universal Technician must possess the following skills:
- Sheet Metal Work: Major Panel Replacement (roofs, floors, quarter panels) and Minor Panel Replacement (fenders, doors). Minor Fabrication (patch panels and custom parts) for all makes and models
- Proficient in Mig and Tig Welding (A Must!)
- Mechanical: Experience with power train removal/replacement, brake systems and function as well as suspension
- Body Shop: Proficient with body shop tools, the ability to apply sand body fillers to high standards and knowledge of body shop materials
- Employee must supply all their own hand tools and safety equipment
- Electrical experience and troubleshooting a bonus
Please apply with a Cover Letter and Resume. We will reject all applicants that do not have a Cover Letter and Resume. Having a Portfolio is optional but preferred.